July 15, 2012

Good For You Governor Rick Scott

by The Born Again American: Not that I'm ever ashamed of being a Floridian, but today I'm especially proud and for a good reason... Governor Rick Scott has fought for and successfully obtained the use of a law enforcement database to verify someones U.S. citizenship in order to vote in Florida... This has got to have the left frothing at the mouth, to which I'll quote my mother (I know you're gone, but I bet you didn't think I was listening) "that's tough, but then things are tough all over"... Just exactly how are the left going to win if they can't cheat??? The answer is simple, they won't... There are several other states following suite on this, so if only legal U.S. citizens and no dead people vote, we win... Read the entire article from "myway" HERE...

Now if we can make it even less easy to fraudulently vote by requiring a photo ID, we will be on our way to restoring credibility in the process...

Tags: Florida, Rick Scott, voter registrations, To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to America's Best Choice. Thanks!

No comments: