May 1, 2011

Marco Rubio Will Not BE A VP Candidate in 2012

Politico reports: Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said Sunday that he would not be on any Republican ticket in 2012.

Appearing on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” he was emphatic with David Gregory. “I’m not going to be on a ticket in 2012,” Rubio said. When pressed further, he added “under no circumstances.” . . . “I don’t want to be the vice president of the United States,” Rubio said. “I want to be a senator, and I want to be a senator from Florida. I think in the United States Senate I can have an impact on these major issues that we’re facing.” Rubio did say he thought President Barack Obama is “beatable” in 2012. . . . [Read more]

Tags: Marco Rubio, Florida, Senator, Republicans, 2012 Election, To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to America's Best Choice. Thanks!

No comments: